Selkirk Player Incentive Prize Pool
- $400,000 ~ Total Selkirk prize pool amount
- $85,000 ~ The most an individual can win in Selkirk's prize pool
As part of Selkirk’s non-traditional approach to marketing, the Selkirk Player Incentive Prize Pool program was created to incentivize athletes to compete with our innovative line-up of performance paddles. With $400,000 in Selkirk prize money on the line, an athlete can take home an unprecedented $25,000 with the Triple CrownBonus by sweeping all Open Divisions (Open Men’s/Women’s Singles; Open Men’s/Women’s Doubles; Mixed Open Division), armed with a Selkirk paddle. Players must qualify to be in the Selkirk Incentive Pool program to be eligible for prize money.
How to Qualify
- Be in a Selkirk Sport sponsorship agreement
- Use a Selkirk Sport branded paddle during the entire event
- Wear Selkirk approved apparel during the event's medal matches
What is a triple crown? Triple crown is winning Men's/Women's Doubles Open, Men's/Women's Singles Open, and Mixed Doubles Open at the same tournament.