Selkirk Community & Teaching Advocate Program
Established in 2019, the Selkirk Sport Advocate Program develops and endorses brand ambassadors who share the Selkirk passion for Pickleball, commitment to the community, and dedication to the growth of the sport.
Selkirk Advocates are community influencers, such as Pickleball teachers, USAP ambassadors, retailers, social media influencers, and advanced 4.5+ players, who serve as enthusiastic ambassadors and trusted Pickleball resources for their local communities. They devote their time and energy to teach Pickleball, demonstrate new paddle technology, provide feedback and product reviews, assist at Pickleball events, help players choose equipment, and champion Selkirk Growth Program partnerships. Selkirk Advocates represent the larger Selkirk mission of fueling the Pickleball obsession found inside every player, and play an active and important role in the future of Pickleball.
- Get early access to the latest gear and paddles to demonstrate the latest tech to your Pickleball community.
- Earn store credit (and even cash) by referring customers to purchase on Selkirk.com
- Become an expert in fitting customers with their perfect paddle. Understanding the latest technology, Selkirk paddles, customizations, and gear.
- Partner with our growth program to help Selkirk donate free paddles to schools, non-profits, and first responders.
- Share your knowledge and experience. Leave reviews of paddles for store credit and provide Selkirk feedback on new initiatives and products.
- Receive a 30% discount on apparel and gear.
- Ability to apply to the AMPED Team.
- Opportunity to get spotlighted and featured on the Selkirk website and social media.