OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(Win a Selkirk Paddle for Life)
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. How to Enter. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NOT NECESSARY AND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. To enter the Selkirk Paddle for Life Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") visit https://refer.selkirk.com/ and sign up for the Selkirk Sport Newsletter. Entrants may receive additional entries by sharing the referral link with friends and following Selkirk on social media. Entrants must complete all required information to be eligible to enter to win a prize. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified. Entries must be submitted by the individual entrant. Automated or bulk entries or entries submitted by third parties will be disqualified. No third party entry or entry through any sweepstakes service is permitted. Use of robotic entry devices is strictly prohibited. All entries become the property of Selkirk Sport, LLC (herein “Selkirk”) when submitted. Use of sweepstakes entry service and robotic entry devices are strictly prohibited. By entering this Sweepstakes, you promise to abide by the Official Terms and Conditions and decisions of Selkirk, which will be final and binding in all respects.
2. Sweepstakes Dates. The sweepstakes commences at 12:01 AM PST on June, 23rd, 2022 and runs through 11:59 PM PST on July 7th, 2022.
3. Prize(s): TThree (3) entrants will be selected to receive one (1) Selkirk paddle with an MRSP of $350.00 or less per year for life, which may include Selkirk Labs lines of paddles. The term “life” is defined as a maximum period of twenty-five (25) years.
4. Winner Selection and Notification. Selkirk will conduct the Sweepstakes substantially as described in these Official Terms and Conditions. Winners will be selected at Selkirk’s principal place of business via a random drawing of all eligible entries received. All decisions by Selkirk in relation to the Sweepstakes are final andbinding. All entries must be submitted by the due date and time given. The drawings shall take place on or about July 10th, 2022 (herein the “Drawing Date”). Winners shall be notified via email within five (10) days of the drawing. Winners will have 15 days from the notification date to acknowledge receipt of the winner notification. In the event the prize is not claimed within the 15 day time limit an alternate prize winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received. The original prize winner will forfeit all rights and have no further rights to any prize nor any claims against Selkirk based on the forfeiture of their winnings. Return of prize OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES TERMS AND CONDITIONS - 1 or winner notification as undeliverable, failure to respond to notification, failure to reach the winner and/or failure to provide required proof of eligibility and release(s) in a timely manner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner via a random drawing from all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by Selkirk, whose decisions and interpretations on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes and these Official Terms and Conditions are final and binding in all respects.
5. Winners List and Official Terms and Conditions. Official Terms and Conditions shall be posted on Selkirk’s website. A list of winners and/or the Official Terms and Conditions may also be obtained by sending a request for the list or rules to Selkirk at: Selkirk Sport, LLC, 181 W Aqua Ave STE 1, Coeur D'Alene, ID 83815.
6. Error Correction. Selkirk reserves the right to correct or change any and all printing, typographical or mechanical errors. If because of a printing or other technical error, or for any other reason, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Terms and Conditions, a random drawing will be held among all eligible claimants making purportedly valid claims to award the advertised number and/or value of prizes available. Only the number and/or value of prizes stated in these Official Terms and Conditions are available to be won in the Sweepstakes.
7. Odds of Winning. The overall odds of winning shall be determined based on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Eligibility. This Sweepstakes is open to all natural persons who are a legal resident of the United States and District of Columbia and are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. The prize is personal to the selected winner and is not transferrable or assignable to any other person or entity. Employees, officers and directors and their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children and thoseliving in the same households) of Selkirk, their affiliates, subsidiaries, consultants, contractors,legal, advertising,public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketingagencies, and web site providers/web masters are not eligible to participate. All entrants must have internet access and a valid working email address as of the Drawing Date and at all times during the winner notification period. Selkirk reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner and may refuse to award a prize to a person who is not eligible or has violated a rule, gained unfair advantage in the Sweepstakes, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. Selkirk has and reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant. Selkirk reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse, disqualify or withdraw any entry at any time.
9. Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity Release. Where permitted bylaw, winners and participants grant to Selkirk and its subsidiaries, affiliates and those acting pursuant to Selkirk’s authority, a perpetual, royalty-free license and right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the world wide web, at any time or times, the winners’ and participants’ names, photographs, portraits, pictures, voices, likenesses, the identity of their city and stateof residence and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes without any form of further or additional authorization, consideration, compensation, or remuneration of any kind. Except where prohibited by law,winners and participants OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES TERMS AND CONDITIONS - 2 may be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release. Parents and/or guardians will be required to sign on behalf of all minors. Failure by any winner or participant to comply, or return any required releases and related documentation, may result in forfeiture of the prize for all winners and participants.
10. Taxes and Expenses. All resulting applicable local, state, and federal taxes, if any, will be paid by the winners. These may include income and/or sales taxes basedon the retail value of the prize.
11. Financial Information. Winners agree to provide such financial information to Selkirk as deemed reasonably necessary for Selkirk to complete all necessary tax forms in order to comply with federal, state and local tax requirements. Failure to provide such information may result in prize forfeiture.
12. General Terms. By entering in these Sweepstakes, participants agree to allow their email to be shared with Selkirk. Participants who receive emails from Selkirk and who wish to unsubscribe must unsubscribe directly to Selkirk. By entering in these Sweepstakes, each participant and anyone who they include in the prize agree to be bound by the Official Terms and Conditions and decisions of Selkirk which shall be final on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Parents and/or guardians will be required to sign off on behalf of all minors. Selkirk and its agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotions and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (1) lost or late, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, entries; (2) problems caused by telephonic, electronic, hardware, software programs, networks, the internet, viruses, worms, Trojan horses or computer malfunctions (failures, errors or difficulties of any manner); (3) failed, incomplete or delayed computer transmission; (4) any condition caused by events beyond control of Selkirk that may cause the sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Idaho. All Federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
13. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SELKIRK AND ITS RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES AND AGENTS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES AND LEGAL COUNSEL WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES, CLAIMS AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS,INCLUDING DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. SELKIRK IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO TRAVEL CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, PANDEMICS, WEATHER OR TERRORISM. EXCEPT WHERE OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES TERMS AND CONDITIONS - 3 LEGALLY PROHIBITED, BY ACCEPTANCE OF PRIZE, WINNERS GRANT (AND AGREE TO CONFIRM THAT GRANT IN WRITING) PERMISSION FOR SELKIRK AND ITS AFFILIATES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS AND THEIRRESPECTIVE ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES TO USE THEIR RESPECTIVE NAMES, PORTRAITS, PICTURES, VOICES AND LIKENESSES, FOR ADVERTISING OR PUBLICITY WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION.
14. Sponsor. These Sweepstakes are sponsored by Selkirk Sport, LLC, whose principal office is located at 181 W Aqua Ave STE 1, Coeur D'Alene, ID 83815. https://www.selkirk.com