The Pro S1 Pickleball Ball 1-Year No-Crack Warranty
Warranty Coverage: The 1-Year No-Crack Warranty provides protection against noticeable cracks on the Selkirk Pro S1 Pickleball Ball.
Warranty Period: The warranty period for the Pro S1 Pickleball Ball begins on the original date of purchase and is valid for a period of one (1) year thereafter with proof of purchase.Terms & Conditions
- Warranty applies only to retail end users who must currently reside in the United States and must have originally purchased Pro S1 Pickleball Balls at selkirk.com or from a United States Selkirk authorized retailer.
- At least 4 defective balls and a receipt are required to submit a warranty claim.
- Warranty does not apply to balls purchased at a discount for Events, Programs (Advocates & Players), or Facilities.
- The Pro S1 Pickleball Ball 1-Year No-Crack Warranty does not cover damage resulting from any intentional act, misuse, abuse, alteration, negligence, or any damage caused by factors beyond the manufacturer's control.
- Normal wear and tear are also not covered under this warranty.
- The Pro S1 Pickleball Ball 1-Year No-Crack Warranty does not apply to pickleballs that have gone “out of round”.
Please note: For each valid warranty claim, a flat processing fee of $6 will be applied. This fee is intended to offset the cost of shipping and handling for the replacement pickleball balls along with a return shipping label provided by Selkirk for the damaged balls. The processing fee will be collected during the claim process and is subject to change. The fee is a flat $6 no matter the number of balls being warrantied.
Substitutions: Selkirk will strive to replace the defective balls with new Pro S1 Pickleball Balls of the same model and specification. If Pro S1 Pickleball Balls are not available, Selkirk retains the right to substitute a similar product.
Limitations: The Pro S1 Pickleball Ball Warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser of the balls. Selkirk reserves the right to make the final determination regarding the eligibility of warranty claims based on evaluation of the product received.
Warranty Claim Process: If you have an issue with at least 4 defective balls, click here to submit a claim. A receipt with a purchase date of a year or less is required for submission.
Please note: Warranty claims can ONLY be processed through selkirk.com.
If you would like to file a WARRANTY CLAIM, please fill out the necessary information in the form below. If the form does not load, refresh your browser or click here.Replacement Process:
Once the warranty claim is processed and a claim is tentatively approved pending inspection, Customer Service will provide a Return Authorization (RA), and a Return Shipping Label.
Once the defective balls are received and inspected by Selkirk Customer Service, and the defective is confirmed, Selkirk will issue a $6 processing fee.
Once the processing fee is paid, replacements will be sent out to the customer.
Selkirk will strive to replace the defective balls with new Pro S1 Pickleball Balls of the same model and specification. If Pro S1 Pickleball Balls are not available, Selkirk retains the right to substitute a similar product.