This is the breakout hit of the Christmas season! This is our lightest paddle yet! And it's also our smallest paddle—in fact, we're pretty sure this is the smallest paddle on the market! But since this is not intended to be a child's toy (for legal reasons), we've even thought about marketing this as the Extreme Sweet Spot only for the best 5.0 players—because if you're that good—all you need is this size of paddle to make your shots! But alas, this is the only paddle we haven't had USAPA tested or approved. So you won't be able to use it in tournament play. Sorry.
In the end, we've just decided to call it "Riley's Paddle" but we're sure you already have a special someone picked out for this awesome little paddle manufactured with love in beautiful Coeur d'Alene, Idaho in the U.S.A.!
- PVC Microcore™ Technology!
- Same Quality Selkirk Sport Construction as Big Paddles
- Vinyl-Laminate Graphics Surface with UV Protection
- Cushioned Grip w/ Soft Rubber End Cap
- Low-Profile Edge Guard
- NOT USAPA Tested or Approved for Tournament Play
- Made in Beautiful Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, USA.